Find the Scary Hair Item and Collect Candy and Prizes in Downtown Olympia!
Scary hair, don’t care! Trick or treaters who come to downtown Olympia on Wednesday, October 31 3-6pm will find more than free treats. Businesses taking part in the “Scary Hair, Don’t Care” Halloween event will also give out entries for a treasure chest full of prizes and gift certificates.
Bring your kids to downtown Olympia Halloween 3-6pm, visiting businesses to collect FREE treats and take part in a treasure hunt! Each business will have a scary hair item hidden somewhere in the store. When you locate it, you will be given an entry for the grand prize drawings of treasure chests full of items and coupons from local merchants. Bring the entry from each store to Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S. before 6:15pm to be entered in the drawing!
The more locations you visit, the more chances you will have to win!
Special thanks to the PBIA for their generous donation for candy. Rules below. Other sponsors include Archibald Sisters, Mailbox of Olympia, and KXXO Mixx 96.1.
- Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S
- Batdorf & Bronson Coffeehouse, 516 Capitol Way S
- Belleza Ropa Clothing & Shoes, 101 Capitol Way N
- BitterSweet Chocolates, 513 Washington St SE
- Blackbird Mercantile, 430 Washington St
- Blue, A Goodwill Boutique, 534 Capitol Way S
- Browsers Bookshop, 107 Capitol Way N
- Captain Little Toy Store, 121 5th Ave SE
- Childhood’s End Gallery, 222 4th Ave West
- Commencement Bank, 600 Franklin St
- Compass Rose, 416 Capitol Way S
- CORPSMART, 106 5th Ave SE
- Costume Atelier Masque and Pettycote, 209 Washington St NE
- Dancing Goats Espresso Bar, 111 Market St NE #102
- Danger Room Comics, 201 W 4th Ave
- DREES, 524 Washington St SE
- Encore Chocolates & Teas, 509 Washington St
- Finders Keepers Antique Mall, 501 4thAve E
- Fosbre Academy of Hair Design, 111 Capitol Way N
- Furniture Works, 402 Washington St NE
- Great India Cuisine, 116 4th Ave W
- Happy Teriyaki #16, 106 Legion Way SE
- Harlequin Productions, 202 4th Ave E
- Hawley’s Gelato and Coffee, 511 Washington St SE
- Holy Lamb Organics Olympia Showroom, 113 Thurston Ave NE
- Hot Toddy, 410 Capitol Way S
- Jamie Lee & Co., 309 E 4th Ave
- KXXO Mixx 96.1, 119 Washington St. NE
- Let’s Paint!, 418 Washington St SE
- Lily’s What to Where Boutique, 202 4th Ave W
- Macarons by Mel, 111 Market St NE #107
- Mailbox of Olympia 2018, 120 State Ave NE
- McMenamins Spar Cafe, 114 4th Ave E
- Mouse Trap, The, 408 Washington St SE
- Old School Pizzeria, 108 Franklin St NE
- Old Town Bicycle, 420 Capitol Way S
- Olympia Federal Savings, 421 Capitol Way S
- Olympia Gear Exchange, 101 Capitol Way N
- Olympia Olive Oil, 321 4th Ave E
- Olympia Pizza Time, 112 Jefferson St NE
- Olyphant Art and Media, 119 5th Ave SE
- Painted Plate, 412 Washington St
- Panowicz Jewelers, 111 Market St NE #104
- Pizzeria La Gitana, 518 Capitol Way S
- Plum Street YMCA, 505 Plum St SE
- Popinjay, The, 414 Capitol Way S
- Premiere Salon & Spa, 111 Market St NE #101
- Psychic Sister, 109 SE 5th Ave
- Quality Self Storage, 325 Washington St NE
- Radiance Herbs and Massage, 113 5th Ave SE
- Rainy Day Records, 301 5th Ave SE
- Selden’s Furniture, 220 Legion Way SE
- Sharp Design Hair Studio, 305 4th Ave E
- SORRY MOM INK, 307 4th Ave E
- Sound and Vision Living, 721 4th Ave E
- Speakeasy, 325 4th Ave
- State of the Arts Gallery, 500 Washington St. SE
- Stellar Juices, 623 5th Ave SE
- The Gyro Spot, 317 4th Ave E
- The Reef, 212 4th Ave. E
- The 222 Market, 222 Capitol Way N
- The Pet Works, 407 4th Ave East
- The Washington Center for the Performing Arts, 512 Washington St. SE
- Voyeur Cafe and Lounge, 404 4th Ave E
- Wicked Pies Pizzeria, 412 Franklin St SE
Official “Scary Hair” Contest Rules 2018
1. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
2. Contestants receive one entry form per person, per business visited.
3. Multiple entries are allowed as long as they are legible and on original entry forms provided by participating businesses.
4. Only entries containing either a legible valid phone number or email address may win.
5. To be eligible to win, entries must be dropped off at Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S., Olympia, WA 98501 before 6:15pm October 31, 2018
6. Winner(s) will be drawn at 6:30, Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 406 Capitol Way S., Olympia, WA 98501 from all entries received by 6:15 pm that day.
7. No purchase necessary to enter.
8. You need not be present to win.
9. If any winner cannot be contacted by 5pm November 7, 2018 an alternate winner will be drawn from the same pool of entries.
10. All prizes will be awarded.
11. Total value of prizes depends on contributions from participating merchants. Depending on the number of prizes provided by merchants, prizes may be divided into more than one prize package and a winner will be drawn for each package.
12. Employees of participating businesses are ineligible to enter.
13. Email addresses of entrants may be invited to join the Loyal listener Club.
14. Some window display items are not included in prize packages, but are for display purposes only.