Trick or Treat in Downtown Olympia and Find the Wicked Kitty for Prizes!
Trick or treaters who come to downtown Olympia 3-6pm Halloween Thursday, October 31, 2019 will find more than free treats. Businesses taking part in the “Wicked Kitties” Halloween event will also give out entries for your chance to win treasure chests full of prizes and gift certificates.
Bring your kids to downtown Olympia Halloween 3-6pm, visiting businesses to collect FREE treats and take part in a treasure hunt! Each business will have a Wicked Kitty hidden somewhere in the store. When you locate it, you will be given an entry for the grand prize drawings of treasure chests full of items and coupons from local merchants. Bring the entry from each store to Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S. before 6:15pm to be entered in the drawing!
The more locations you visit, the more chances you will have to win!
Special thanks to the PBIA downtown businesses for their generous support. Rules below. Other sponsors include Archibald Sisters, Mailbox of Olympia, and KXXO Mixx 96.1.
Click here soon for a map of participating businesses. If your downtown Olympia business would like to take part, call Ethan at 360-943-9937 for details!
2019 participants (check back for more!)
- 222 Market, 222 Capitol Way N
- Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S
- Batdorf and Bronson Coffeehouse, 516 Capitol Way S
- Belleza Ropa Clothing and Shoes, 101 Capitol Way N
- BitterSweet Chocolates, 513 Washington St SE
- Blue A Goodwill Boutique, 534 Capitol Way S
- Browsers Bookshop, 107 Capitol Way N
- Burial Grounds Coffee, 211 5th Ave. SE
- Captain Little Toy Store, 121 5th Ave SE
- Cascadia Grill, 200 4th Ave W
- Chelsea Farms Oyster Bar, 222 Capitol Way N
- Childhood’s End Gallery, 222 4th Ave W
- Commencement Bank, 600 Franklin St
- Compass Rose, 416 Capitol Way S
- Danger Room Comics, 201 W 4th Ave
- Drees, 524 Washington St SE
- Dumpster Values Collective, 302 4th Ave
- Encore Chocolates & Teas, 509 Washington St
- Equal Latin Restaurant and Bar, 520 4th Ave E
- Finders Keepers Antique Mall, 501 4th Ave E
- Fish Tail Brew Pub, 515 Jefferson St SE
- Fosbre Academy of Hair Design, 111 Capitol Way N
- Furniture Works, 402 Washington St NE
- Gallery Boom, 520 Adams SE
- Gravity Yoga and Stellar Juices, 623 5th Ave SE
- Gyro Spot, The, 317 4th Ave E
- Happy Teriyaki #16, 106 Legion Way SE
- Harlequin Productions, 202 4th Ave E
- Hawley’s Gelato and Coffee, 511 Washington St. SE
- Hot Toddy, 410 Capitol Way S
- Ironseele, 117 Washington St NE
- Jamie Lee and Co., 309 E 4th Ave
- KXXO Mixx 96.1, 119 Washington St NE
- La Gitana Pizzeria, 518 Capitol Way S
- Lamplighters, The, 211 4th Ave E
- Leafbloom CBD, 528 Capitol Way S
- Let’s Paint!, 418 Washington SE
- Lily’s What to Where Boutique , 202 4th Ave W
- Mailbox of Olympia, 120 State Ave NE
- McMenamin’s Spar Cafe, 114 4th Ave E
- Moda Capelli Hair Salon, 522 Capitol Blvd S
- Mossy Bottom Records and Art, 301 4th Ave E
- New Traditions Fair Trade Cafe and Gift Shop, 300 5th Ave SW
- Old School Pizzeria, 108 Franklin St NE
- Old Town Bicycle, 420 Capitol Way S
- Olympia Bed Store, 113 Thurston Ave NE
- Olympia Federal Savings, 421 Capitol Way S
- Olympia Film Society/Capitol Theater, 206 5th Ave SE
- Olympia Gear Exchange, 101 Capitol Way N
- Olympia Olive Oil, 321 4th Ave E
- Olympia Pizza Time, 112 Jefferson St NE
- Olyphant Art + Media, 119 5th Ave SE
- Painted Plate, 412 Washington St
- Pet Works, The, 407 4th Ave East
- Popinjay INC, The, 414 Capitol Way S
- Psychic Sister, 109 SE 5th Ave
- QB – Quality Burrito, 213 4th Ave E
- Quality Self Storage, 325 Washington St NE
- Radiance Herbs and Massage Inc., 113 5th Ave SE
- Rainy Day Records, 301 5th Ave SE
- Reef, The, 212 4th Ave E
- Schwartz’s, 124 4th Ave
- Seed + Bloom Plant-Based Kitchen, 313 5th Ave SE, suite A
- Selden’s of Olympia, 220 Legion Way SE
- Sofie’s Scoops @ 222 Market, 222 Capitol Way N
- Sound and Vision Living, 721 4th Ave E
- South Sound YMCA, 505 Plum St SE
- State of the Arts Gallery and Gifts, 500 Washington St SE
- US Bank, 401 Capitol Way S
- Washington Business Bank, 223 5th Ave SE
- Washington Center for the Performing Arts, 512 Washington St SE
- Well 80 Brewhouse, 514 4th Ave E
- Wicked Pies Pizzeria, 412 Franklin St SE
Official “Wicked Kitties” Contest Rules 2019
1. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
2. Contestants receive one entry form per person, per business visited.
3. Multiple entries are allowed as long as they are legible and on original entry forms provided by participating businesses.
4. Only entries containing either a legible valid phone number or email address may win.
5. To be eligible to win, entries must be dropped off at Archibald Sisters, 406 Capitol Way S., Olympia, WA 98501 before 6:15pm October 31, 2019
6. Winner(s) will be drawn at 6:30, Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 406 Capitol Way S., Olympia, WA 98501 from all entries received by 6:15 pm that day.
7. No purchase necessary to enter.
8. You need not be present to win.
9. If any winner cannot be contacted by 5pm November 7, 2019 an alternate winner will be drawn from the same pool of entries.
10. All prizes will be awarded.
11. Total value of prizes depends on contributions from participating merchants. Depending on the number of prizes provided by merchants, prizes may be divided into more than one prize package and a winner will be drawn for each package.
12. Employees of participating businesses are ineligible to enter.
13. Entrants 13 and over may be invited to join the KXXO Loyal listener Club.
14. Some window display items are not included in prize packages, but are for display purposes only.