Select Timberland Libraries begin Library Takeout service starting on either June 23 or June 30, 2020 with the exception of Amanda Park to begin July 7; and Lacey, Winlock, and
Select Timberland Libraries begin Library Takeout service starting on either June 23 or June 30, 2020 with the exception of Amanda Park to begin July 7; and Lacey, Winlock, and Raymond to begin later this summer after cleaning, repairs, or planned renovations are completed at those facilities. Library Takeout is a holds pick-up service that will take place on select days from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Book Return bins will also be available at the same time as Library Takeout service.
The Library Takeout process is easy:
- Place Library materials on hold online or by calling your local library
- Wait for notification your holds are ready email or phone
- Arrive at the Library (1 5 p.m.) look for Library Takeout signs
- Call or text to let us know you’ve arrived (numbers are on the signs)
- Follow directions on safely picking up your materials
Please note for returning library materials:
- Return bins will be available during Library Takeout days & hours at branch locations only
- Please place your materials directly in bins
- Do not hand materials to staff
- No bags, please place only library materials in the bins
- No donations are being accepted at this time
Library buildings are still closed to the public which means there is no public access, no meeting rooms, no restrooms, and no computer use. Additional services will be added after all five of our counties are in Stage 3 and the Governor has issued guidance to libraries on next steps for reopening.
Wi-Fi continues to be available at all library locations from 6 a.m to midnight daily and Mobile Printing print job pick up will be available during Library Takeout.
Masks are required for Library Takeout.
Timberland Regional Libraryhttps://trl.org