Join Nisqually Land Trust for a day of service in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. as we work to restore habitat in the beautiful Nisqually River Watershed at
Due to the most recent restrictions for our health and safety, we are limiting our events to 12 people plus 3 staff members on site per shift (morning from 9-12 and afternoon from 12:30-3:30). This is a large parcel being planting, so we’ll spread out in 3 groups of 5 people each (4 volunteers plus an NLT staff member) during each shift and adhere to the following health and safety procedures put into place for our events alongside the state’s overarching COVID-19 guidelines.
Please register (one registration for each person attending) for any and all events and event times you’d like to attend. If you show up without registering, you may be turned away.
Since starting volunteer events back up in July, we adopted COVID-19 safety guidelines as well to keep NLT staff and volunteers safe. If you feel you cannot comply with these guidelines, please do not register to attend this event.
- If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.) or have been in contact with something who has within the last two weeks, or are feeling ill in any way, please stay home.
- Volunteers and staff will maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Volunteers and staff will wear a mask whenever we are gathered as a group. Once we are spread out and working you may choose to remove your mask, but you must put it back on any time you are interacting with another volunteer or staff member.
- Volunteers will supply their own gloves and masks whenever possible.
- Volunteers must not bring food to share with the group, even if it is an individually-wrapped snack.
- Tools will be sanitized before each work party; volunteers and staff will continue to use the same tool throughout the work party and will not trade with others to prevent cross-contamination.
- Do not carpool to this event, except with people from your household.
If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail Susannah at email@example.com.
Nisqually Land Trusthttps://nisquallylandtrust.org/