Mark your calendar for Sunday, November 28, 2021 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving) for LoveOly Winter Fest 2021, noon to 6 p.m. at 5th & Washington in Downtown Olympia. Enjoy
Mark your calendar for Sunday, November 28, 2021 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving) for LoveOly Winter Fest 2021, noon to 6 p.m. at 5th & Washington in Downtown Olympia.
Enjoy live music and performances, activities for kids and families, festive seasonal lighting and a Winter Refreshment Station featuring locally produced craft beer, cider and other holiday libations. Don’t miss horse-drawn carriage rides, holiday storytelling and a unique shopping experience of specialty goods and hand-crafted gifts made by local artists and makers. (If you are an artist or maker, click here to learn how to participate.)
LoveOly Winterfest kicks off a month of holiday fun for friends and family to enjoy. Throughout December, come on “Downtown for the Holidays” to enjoy:
- Holiday lighting, unique art installations and decorations throughout Downtown, including over a mile of garland decorating storefronts!
- Twinklefest – Take a self-guided tour through decorated downtown storefronts! Visit olytwinklefest.net for more information.
- Experts call for SNOW outside The Washington Center for the Performing Arts.
- We’re setting out Nutcracker-Themed Selfie Scenes for Holiday Cards with your Family & Friends, including Land of Sweets at the Washington Center, a Gingerbread House at 5th and Capitol and Winter Wonderland at Legion and Capitol.
- Enjoy 12 days of Complimentary Parking Downtown from December 12 – 24, courtesy of the City of Olympia.
- Back by popular demand: LoveOly Holiday Edition, Shop & Dine Promotion, November 26 – December 24! Download the passport here or get one when you visit any participating shop or restaurant and start shopping and dining! Every time you make a $10 or more purchase, you’ll receive a sticker on your passport. Get five stickers and turn in your passport for your choice of a branded LoveOly gift, your choice of scarf, deck of playing cards, or a journal!