sepFinancial Assistance for Wildfire Victims

Event Details

Those affected by wildfires can apply for financial help through Washington’s Department of Social and Health Services. Visit or call 877-501-2233 to apply for the Disaster Cash Assistance Program. People who can’t return home and have financial losses may qualify for the program.


Department of Social & Health Services

LIttle Creek Casino

Harold Carr Attorney

Like Us on Facebook

Facebook Pagelike Widget

Community Info/Events

Click here to post your group’s FREE listing. Once approved, it will be listed here. Events listed at bottom after community info.

For guaranteed airtime, contact our sales department at 360-943-9937.