Your little ghosts, dinos, superheroes, and princesses will have a spooktacular good time at the Hands On Children’s Museum during their Boo Bash, Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the
Your little ghosts, dinos, superheroes, and princesses will have a spooktacular good time at the Hands On Children’s Museum during their Boo Bash, Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright, October 22 – 31, Monday – Saturday 9 am – 5 pm and Sundays 10 am – 5 pm.
Boo Bash Activities
Special event activities 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Activities vary depending on the day of the week and may be added at any time. See the online event calendar for dates and times. Online reservations recommended.
- Navigate the spooky straw bale trail
- Explore skeletons galore in the bone bonanza room
- Decorate a mini pumpkin
- Find long-lost gold and gems at the ghostly gold mine
- Discover the science of food fungi and microscopic decomposers at moldy marvels
- Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
- Pound golf tees into pumpkins
- Celebrate bats in the Art Studio with your own unique design
- Build a haunted house and add it to the spooky town
- Make a ghost puppet
- Press, grind, and smash seeds and grain
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Silkscreen a treat bag (for an additional fee)
- Join the costume dance party
- Press apples into cider
- Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
Sensory-Friendly Boo Bash
Special Boo Bash activities for families of children with sensory sensitivities will be available October 23
& 30 during their normal Sensory Friendly Hour (9-10 a.m.). A sensory friendly room is also available Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. during
Boo Bash is proudly sponsored by Hanson Subaru.